Monday, December 08, 2008

Happy Scrapping!

It took more than two years, but I finally got to attend a retreat. It couldn't have been a nicer time. Josiane and I signed up to go to Megan's Place http://www.megansplacetocrop.com/

Myrel is the owner, chief bottle washer and hostess. She's an excellent hostess and chef, the house, cooking and pampering couldn't have been any better. I was very lucky that Josiane invited me and so glad I accepted.

I spent the weekend organizing unfinished projects from the last two years. In the middle of sorting, downsizing and repacking, I managed to find several projects needed some quick fixes to become "completed". The definition of completed, means paper tacked in the right spot, some embellishments fixed in place, ribbon tied on and creatively cut. What's not in the definition, pictures and the final, final tweaks to the album. I found several needing binding. Thanks goodness I brought my trusted Bind-It-All and closed those rings up tight!

I had the best weekend in a long time and I am so organized for the next crop or retreat that comes along.

I am printing photos for the final, final.

Scrapbdazzled by my Friend for inviting me and Myrel's Hospitality

2 Comments:

At 7:57 PM , Blogger elizabeth said...

I am so glad y'all had a good time and can't wait to visit Myrel's place myself.

 
At 4:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for going with me! I really enjoyed it.

Josiane

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home