Saturday, December 13, 2008

Lucky Me

Did I mention that I've been blessed and consider myself very lucky. I've reached a point in my life where I can afford to express myself through scrapbooking and mixed media outlets. Blessed in the sense that I can afford to challenge myself through classes and retreats to try new things. My creative outlet affords me relief from the stress of every day life.

So my big news; I signed up for another Michelle Ward workshop retreat in Wisconsin at Valley Ridge Art Studio http://www.valleyridgeartstudio.com/ for October 2009.

Here's the direct link for Michelle's workshop.

http://www.valleyridgeartstudio.com/programs/workshop.asp?WorkshopID=125

I am so excited about this workshop because I'll be building on things I've learned from the last two years. She's also going to demonstrate some stamp carving. I can't wait to learn.

Scrapbdazzled by Michelle Ward, Valley Ridge Art Studio and the Lovely Cows of Wisconsin

1 Comments:

At 10:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that is soooo cool. You'll show us everything when you get back, right? I'm green. sigh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home