Monday, January 05, 2009

Lost, Lost, Lost

Update!!!!! I found my camera, thank goodness. I can scratch San Antonio at Christmas off my BL.

Scrapbdazzled by my Nikon CoolPix

I can only remember I had it on Christmas Eve. It holds the most important thing: Pictures, from Christmas and our vacation. I can't find my camera any where. I am only hoping it didn't get left at the hotel. Sigh, Here's hoping I find it.

In the mean time, you'll have to use your imagination. Can't you just see my smiling face watching my son open his presents and opening his awesome gift to me. I got a really nice tool box, one like you know "boys and their toys".

You'll have to imagine the beautiful Christmas lights on the Riverwalk. They were picture perfect and the Riverwalk was nearly deserted.

Not So Scrapbdazzled While My Camera is Missing.

3 Comments:

At 10:00 AM , Blogger Sandy said...

Sorry to hear the you have misplaced your camera!! (Shee me clasping the sides of my face in typical "Home Alone" style). Hope you find it soon.

 
At 11:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear about your camera. Hope you find it soon. I misplace things all the time.

Josiane

 
At 4:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea! I am so glad that you found your camera. Made my heart skip for you when I had read that it was misplaced.

Josiane

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home