Thursday, March 05, 2009

BIRDS! BEWARE



Suzie's found her true love - Birds any size or shape are meant to be chased (shadows included). She spent one morning totally entertained for most of the morning, all I had to do was fill up the bird feeder she had birds galore to chase. Whining and crying when they are on the other side of the fence is very important, just in case she can convince them to drop into her yard. Bouncing up to the fence and getting ready to pounce hasn't worked for her yet.

I just can't get over what a beautiful dog she is, perfect form, gracefully bouncy all in the same package.



Andrew and I are so lucky to have her as a part of our family. Scrapbdazzled by Suzie

1 Comments:

At 7:54 AM , Blogger Jennifer Stewart said...

Hey, Bernadette! :) I didn't know another way to email you, so I thought I'd just comment here. Your dog is gorgeous, by the way.

Emmalie at the Waco store actually changed my class date to be sometime this summer. We haven't finalized a date yet, but when we do I'll put it on my blog. Thanks so much! :D

Jennifer

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home