Monday, April 06, 2009

May 15th!

Yep, that's the big day, finally after too long, I'll be taking the long walk across the stage!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy? That's an understatement. I've bought my graduation announcements, (I'll admit it only so I can have one to scrapbook) yes, I'll mail out 24 of them not that it matters. I have my tickets, probably will only use the one for Andrew and I am going tomorrow to get my cap and gown. I can not believe it, I am so close to graduation. UTD doesn't have a summer graduation ceremony, so I had a choice, May or December. Ya, like there really was any choice on that one, I'll pass on waiting until December.

Count me Scrapbdazzled by May Graduation Ceremonies. I can hardly wait!

3 Comments:

At 9:46 AM , Blogger Sandy said...

Congratulations Bernie!! It will be time well spent.

 
At 10:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you! What an accomplishment!

Congratulations!
Josiane

 
At 6:00 PM , Anonymous Leslie McF said...

Congrats Bernie!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home