Sunday, June 07, 2009

Inspiration brings Motivation

It's amazing what a little window shopping at Home Depot can end up costing. I've started a new project in another room of the house. I couldn't walk pass the tile once I saw it. Glass tile for around the fireplace and travertine for the hearth. Paint matches the chocolate color in the glass tile for one wall behind the bookcases and then the other three walls will have the lightest color on them. I can't wait to get started, but I need to get rid of the last 7 boxes of stuff that's been piled up on the hearth since we moved in.

Just so you know, I am not all work and no play. Found this wonderful hammock at Big Lots, I just love that place! With the crape myrtle cleaned up in the backyard we can start enjoying the patio much more than last year. We don't have nearly the number of wasps and bees hanging out on the back door now. Now there's just the new gazebo to put up so we have some relief from mosquitoes!



Scrapbdazzled by Work and Play

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home